torsdag 28. august 2008

Mi Casa,part 2 in pictures




For those of you who know Silje,you can imagine the face she had when she saw the kitchen;-) Not really suitable for a chef! BUT,she made pasta yesterday,so she`s getting used to it!Again I have a gas oven,and I hate those!!Not that I ever cook,but still...But reminds me of York,so will learn to appreciate it:-)

































Our cat!Not really ours,but it lives in the hallway. Guessing it belongs to the houseporter. It`s limping a bit just like my cat at home,so have to say I like it;-) Really like the zebra pillow as well!





















My roomie in or our lovely garden. Have to say I appreciate having a garden in the middle of Buenos Aires...You have to remember that I`m from the countryside,not used to all the traffic here.







We live in the penthouse;-) Too bad it`s not a Manhattan penthouse look!




This is taken from the garden,where we have a palm tree by the way! Not often a Norwegian can brag about a palm!






Our room....Silje is such a messy person;-) Haha,should maybe point out that this is taken while she`s unpacking..But as you can see the room is very,hmm,humble;-) We are living in austerity,and no,not talking about economics...










Our living room..The chairs reminds me of England! Good old-fashioned interior:-) No offense English people!;-) You know i simply love your country!!

Ingen kommentarer: