tirsdag 26. august 2008

Mi casa!!


Hey people!!!


Since I`ve been writing in Norwegian,there`s been some complaints...SO, I will try to vary my language...Painful to be this international:-) Give me 3 months and I can write in Spanish! Yeah right!

Anyway,as the title says,this is about the place where I live right now. We live on the 5th floor,with the view you can see on the picture... It is 2 bedrooms,one bathroom,kitchen and livingroom. The standard of the place was higher than expected,thank god!Silje doesnt agree with me, but she had her own huuuuge room back in York,so cant listen to what she says;-)


To get up here,we can either take the stairs or the elevator..Being the lazy people that we are,we do of course use the elevator...BUT, it`s not the biggest elevator,and it goes down with a BOOM!!You can make up your own mind on how scary that elevator is by looking at the picture of Silje and Heidi (my roommates by the way).


For the ones of you who can read Norwegian,this will be a repeat of previous blogs,but you just have to live with that one;-)


Went to a different neighbourhood today together with Silje. And by luck, we ended up having lunch/dinner at one of the most famous cafes in Buenos Aires. All the tango singers went there to perform, and it`s even mentioned in one of the novels we have to read. Just want to add that I have already read it...So dont even think about telling me that I came unprepared!
Anyway. Heidi is hungry,so will have to gooooo!!!


1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

You better keep the blog in English! Hope you manage to get your clothes and stuff sorted out!